Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Well, here we are on the second floor. I've been a little lax about my picture taking and don't have as much as I should. Anyway, all four exterior walls went up quickly then the interior walls took a little longer. They build all the walls for each level as flat and square as possible then when they have them all standing and attached they spend a great deal of time and effort squaring them up and bracing them, one to another until they can get the floor attached for the next level. Great work!
Tomorrow I'll try to get some of the interior, the garage and the windows they have installed already.
I'm enjoying watching them work so much, I forget to take pictures. I'll try to do better from now on.
Enjoy and I'll be back tomorrow night.





One of the side walls going up



Taking the picture from the front yard into the sewing/laundryroom window,



Again, the front of the house looking into one of the diningroom windows.




I think this one is from the kitchen near the meadow looking toward the laundryroom.
The side wall nearest the road going up.

Videos of them hoisting the wall up.

No comments: