Thursday, November 13, 2008

The third floor framing and garage pour.

Hello all, I'm finally back and things are happening so quickly now that by the time I can post, the guys have so much more done I can hardly keep up.
These guys are doing such a great job, we are blessed. It has been fun to watch and talk to them.
The owner of the framing company, Romero, likes our house so much, he's talking to his wife about building one similar to it, without the basement.
Anyway all the pictures pretty much speak for themselves so I won't ramble on about anything.
We have had so much rain the past couple of weeks that we are very excited about finally having it dried in this week and being able to get the water off the floors and dry the whole thing out. We are supposed to have good weather for about the next 5 or 6 days. It might give us a chance to do some exterior painting.
I'll try to post again tomorrow, I still have some photos I took yesterday and I'll have more when they finish tonight.
Enjoy, let us know what you think so far.




A nice, pretty flat garage pad, finally!


These guys walk around the top of the framing, three stories high, yikes!


Tall house! And to think...........we have to paint it! What we won't do to save a buck....................more like 10,000 bucks for a painter.


Pouring the garage pad.


This was funny to watch, he had to go down the hill several times and get a running start at trying to get his heavy truck, full of cement up the muddy hill so the guys could fill the footings for the deck posts.

No comments: