Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Hello all,

Wow! It seems like forever since I've been able to post. These pictures are old already, so much more has happened but we have been gone for a while, busy with life and then today my computer went "whacko" and I did what I know how to do and had to wait for Den to get home to fix it.
So here I am posting right before bed again and I find I make more mistakes then but you'll get what you get.
Romero and his crew have been out here working fast and furiously on the framing, sometimes in the pouring rain. They are following in the footsteps of all the other subs...........doing awesome, perfectionist work. Hard work too and they are such nice guys I think I'm going to bake a batch of cookies for them next week.
Anyway, these pictures are the framing of the front of the basement, the second story floor joists, the block wall for the garage and a couple of videos of them delivering lumber.
I have another set to post and will have more tomorrow so I'm cutting this short. We are getting there though and it is fun having them out here every day and watching the progress.

These are the floor joists on the basement to hold the sub flooring
for the second level.

Romero and one of his guys securing the joists.



All the sub flooring down, the cutout is for the stairs to go
down to the basement.



Side view of basement and the beginning of the garage wall.





The other side!





Didn't preview these so they could be pretty lame but this is the guy delivering some of the lumber.

No comments: