Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The final backfill.........more rock, dirt,compacting.

Hello everyone, or the few who actually look at our blog;

I have been at this post for quite a long while now and the system is acting up. Wouldn't post at first and then when I got it to, after all my blogging and describing the photos, it deleted everything I wrote and I'm way to tired after an 11 hour day working outside to do it all again, sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, you get what you get! You'll figure out enought to matter anyhow. I'll talk to all of you soon, enjoy the pictures and videos.
The only other thing I can say is we are extremely happy this day is over, hard work and we are exhausted!
I also noticed that it erased all but two of my videos. Too tired to add them again, maybe another time.
BYE!












1 comment:

Heidi said...

Looks great! Dad are you taking time off work to help the past couple of days?
Thanks for posting pictures, it's fun to watch....the boys do love the truck videos!